All your A/V needs under one roof
We have various types of clients corporate clients: Event Planners, Non-Profits, Hotel A/V (both in-house and per event basis), Country Clubs/Meeting Places, Pharmaceutical Companies, Galas/Social Events, etc. These clients come to us looking for one turnkey package of Audio Visual services combining a little or all of the following options:
- Audio for the event including microphones, monitors, backline and speakers
- Video playback of the stage, PowerPoint, or pre-recorded footage
- Lighting of the stage or room, as well as effect lighting for visuals
- Staging, draping and podiums for the presentation area
- Power distribution for all the above needs
Ensuring your message can be heard loud and clear is our specialty. From a small PA system for a 10 person meeting to a complete audio system for a 10,000 person festival, we’ve got you covered. We have a wide selection of industry-leading microphones, monitors, backline, and speakers, all designed to collect and deliver crisp sound from the source to the audience.
Floor to ceiling, stage to accent wall; our lighting can be used to incorporate a brand’s color into the event space and illuminate the stage, or completely transform the venue to create an unforgettable visual experience. Popular types of lighting include: uplighting; wash lighting of the stage, walls, or dance floor; pin spotting of the details; decorative lighting, including market/bistro lighting, vintage Edison lighting, and crystal chandeliers; moving-head intelligent lighting; and custom gobo projections.
Our versatile video equipment is capable of high definition playback of slideshow presentations or other media. We have a variety of screens, including front & rear projection. We also have a large selection of high-output projectors, in addition to scalers, switchers, and anything else you may need to ensure your audience is receptive to the visual element of your presentation or performance.
Our modular staging decks can be constructed in any size, accommodating a single speaker or an entire orchestra. Our staging can also be constructed at various heights, with stairs and railings to ensure safety of all in attendance. We also have velour draping in various colors for backdrops and room divisions, as well as podiums.
The process and how to get started:
- Call us anytime M-F, from 10am to 6pm and ask to speak with a project manager
- That project manager will listen to what you are looking for, make suggestions, and catch things you may not know you need and be able to get you a price within a reasonable amount of time
- We may need to do a site survey prior to quoting you a price
- The quote will be emailed to you in an easy to read format so you know what you are going to get.
- For certain clients, a pre-visual may be sent of the room so you can virtually see what it would look like.